Saturday, 24 July 2021
Searched for "democracy"
Highlights(11 results found)
- “Peace, Labour and …”: ITUC-AP Peace Message on the 75th Anniversary of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki Atomic Bombings
- ITUC-AP calls for release of Aung San Suu Kyi and restoration of Myanmar’s democracy
- RELEASE AND DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST PRO-DEMOCRACY ACTIVISTS IN HONG KONG!
- ITUC-AP stands with Myanmar’s working people in their struggle to reclaim democracy
- ITUC-AP adopts resolutions reaffirming its commitment to upholding peace, democracy, and human rights
- The bloodshed and reign of terror in Myanmar must cease
- ITUC-Asia Pacific condemns the conviction of Lee Cheuk Yan and several other pro-democracy activists in HK
- In the fight for democracy, the Hong Kong people will never walk alone
- ITUC-Asia Pacific's May Day Message: Building workers' power to defend rights, justice, and democracy in Asia and the Pacific Region
- Free Lee Cheuk Yan! Cease the systematic suppression of Hong Kong peoples’ rights and freedoms!
- ILO adopts a resolution for the restoration of democracy in Myanmar in the 109th Session of the International Labour Conference