Monday, 06 December 2021
Searched for "hkctu"
Highlights(6 results found)
- The ITUC-AP has demanded the Hong Kong Government to drop all charges against Lee Cheuk Yan and all the peaceful protesters associated with the anti-extradition bill protests
- The ITUC and ITUC-AP Joint Letter to the Chief Executive of Hong Kong about the arrest of Lee Cheuk Yan, General Secretary of the HKCTU
- ITUC-AP calls on Hong Kong SAR Government to immediately release and drop all charges against the HKCTU Chairperson Ms. Carol Ng and pro-democracy activists and cease political suppression now!
- Drop the charges against Lee Cheuk Yan and other pro-democracy leaders in Hong Kong – ITUC - Asia Pacific
- ITUC-Asia Pacific condemns the conviction of Lee Cheuk Yan and several other pro-democracy activists in HK
- In the fight for democracy, the Hong Kong people will never walk alone